ATLANTA, Ga. - The 11th edition of the ASUN Conference Women's Basketball Play of the Week features five great plays from the several league games last week. Fans can vote on our Facebook Page by liking the video with the emoji that corresponds with the player of your choice. Voting ends on Friday at 12PM ET.
ASUN Women's Basketball Play of the Week Nominees
• Davion Wingate, FGCU (behind the back dribble to get by defender for a layup at Kennesaw State)
• Ashtyn Baker, Liberty (steal and a layin vs. NJIT)
• Danielle Tunstall, NJIT (strong move inside for a bucket at Lipscomb)
• Jaida Bond, North Florida (drive to the rim for a layup past several defenders at North Florida)
• Day'Neshia Banks, North Florida (offensive rebound put back for the and-one vs. North Alabama)
ABOUT THE ASUN
The ASUN Conference is an NCAA Division I league with nine member institutions committed to Building Winners for Life. The ASUN meets the challenge of maintaining the highest standards in academic and athletic achievement through a true balance between student and athlete. Six ASUN schools reside in Nielsen Top 50 national media markets, and all nine are in top 80 markets. The ASUN includes a blend of the most prestigious and dynamic private and public institutions in the region: Florida Gulf Coast University, Jacksonville University, Kennesaw State University, Liberty University, Lipscomb University, New Jersey Institute of Technology, University of North Alabama, University of North Florida and Stetson University. Bellarmine University in Louisville, Ky., joins the ASUN for the 2020-21 academic year.