ATLANTA, Ga. - The seventh edition of the ASUN Conference Women's Basketball Play of the Week features six great plays from the several league games last week. Fans can vote on our Facebook Page by liking the video with the emoji that corresponds with the player of your choice. Voting ends on Thursday at 12PM ET.
ASUN Women's Basketball Play of the Week Nominees
• Carlotta Gianolla, Kennesaw State (reverse layup for her 1,00th career point vs. FGCU)
• Audrey Clark, Liberty (layin at the buzzer vs. Lipscomb)
• Blythe Pearson, Lipscomb (deep three-pointer vs. Liberty)
• Milena Bajic, NJIT (layin vs. Kennesaw State)
• Ansley Eubank, North Alabama (fadedaway jumper for the and-one vs. FGCU)
• Dasha Eremeeva, North Florida (pump fake and layin vs. Jacksonville)
ABOUT THE ASUN
The ASUN Conference is an NCAA Division I league with nine member institutions committed to Building Winners for Life. The ASUN meets the challenge of maintaining the highest standards in academic and athletic achievement through a true balance between student and athlete. Six ASUN schools reside in Nielsen Top 50 national media markets, and all nine are in top 80 markets. The ASUN includes a blend of the most prestigious and dynamic private and public institutions in the region: Florida Gulf Coast University, Jacksonville University, Kennesaw State University, Liberty University, Lipscomb University, New Jersey Institute of Technology, University of North Alabama, University of North Florida and Stetson University. Bellarmine University in Louisville, Ky., joins the ASUN for the 2020-21 academic year.