ATLANTA, Ga. - The first edition of the ASUN Conference Women's Basketball Play of the Week features six fantastic plays including deeps threes, great passes and last second baskets. Fans can vote on our Facebook Page by liking the video with the emoji that corresponds with the player of your choice. Voting ends on Thursday at Noon ET.
ASUN Women's Basketball Play of the Week Nominees
• Mariah Batz & Shalonda Neely, Jacksonville (great no look pass for a layup vs. USC Upstate)
• Jane Deason, Lipscomb (big three with eight seconds left in the first half vs. Murray State)
• Ashtyn Baker, Liberty (great drive off the glass to tie game as time expires in first half vs. UNCG)
• Jazz Bond, North Florida (deep three to give UNF the lead vs. Rider)
• Maddie Novak, Stetson (deep three vs. UCF)
• Kenysha Coulson & Ivy Wallen, North Alabama (give and go vs. Samford)
ABOUT THE ASUN
The ASUN Conference is an NCAA Division I league with nine member institutions committed to Building Winners for Life. The ASUN meets the challenge of maintaining the highest standards in academic and athletic achievement through a true balance between student and athlete. Six ASUN schools reside in Nielsen Top 50 national media markets, and all nine are in top 80 markets. The ASUN includes a blend of the most prestigious and dynamic private and public institutions in the region: Florida Gulf Coast University, Jacksonville University, Kennesaw State University, Liberty University, Lipscomb University, New Jersey Institute of Technology, University of North Alabama, University of North Florida and Stetson University. Bellarmine University in Louisville, Ky., joins the ASUN for the 2020-21 academic year.